Tony Blackburn interview...

Gunter

Draganflyer X4
If you are down south in the UK and can tune in to BBC Radio Berkshire, have a listen at 11am on Monday. If you are really interested, you can get it online as well!

I have a 45 minute (I think its that long) interview with Tony live.

Only thing I'm worried about is the heli becoming a brick...it's never happened before, but that's what tends to happen when you have a live audience!

Fingers crossed...

Gunter.

Sent from the Samsung...

jes1111

Errr... how do you demonstrate a heli on the radio? ;)

Bet you he asks about looking into bedroom windows ;) - I don't know how benign he is these days (he's about 106 years old, isn't he?) but make sure you know before the gig starts what his intended position is - he may be setting you up to be a patsy.

My guess is it won't be 45 minutes of interview - it will be a 45 minute segment where he plays a record then asks you some questions, then another record, etc. (Old girlfriend of mine was a presenter on Radio Bristol ;))

Gunter

Draganflyer X4
He's apparently a gadget freak, loves everything new and clever. Yes, it will be a mixture of interview; music, travel and weather! No worries, at least it gives me a chance to change batteries etc!

Sent from the Samsung...

Droider

Drone Enthusiast
Aye Up Gunter.. dont for get to wear those sexy red high heels you came out in at the last MR meet!