Three cheers for Bart- nice new forum!

Bartman

Welcome to MultiRotorForums.com!!
Thanks guys, i'm sorry it's taken us so long to do the update that I've been promising for at least the last year or so!

Xenforo is truly a world class software package so we should be able to do anything we want to do here now that the migration is complete.

We just need everyone's suggestions! If you don't see something useful, please contact me and we'll work it into the site!
Bart

Bartman..... This is excellent!

BTW - My experience has been that none of the forums enable rapid searching by specific topics...... but there is often the ability to enter tags and the bottom of a new post. Is that still the case here or is there a better way now?

Bartman

we've included an advanced search function in the Xenforo software installation so users should actually be able to search the site database and get worthwhile results. vb's search was horrible!
as for tags, i'm looking into it and thanks for the suggestion.
Bart

Last edited by a moderator:

Bartman

Thanks again guys but I can't say it enough, if we didn't have such a first class community of people here I'd be much less motivated to do my part to keep it going.
So thank you!

rilot

Love the new forum. So much nicer. Well done.
Is there any way we can change the displayed font though? I really don't like the Times New Roman look.

Bartman

don't know, probably, but it's a default thing, we didn't choose it and right now we've got a lot of other stuff to do. i'm not against it just have a lot to do in the short term including my Inspire inspired new build!

R_Lefebvre

Arducopter Developer
Yep, so far I like it.

Hey Bart, would you consider adding a helicopter sub-forum? They're not totally dead yet, a certain crowd have basically be chased away from other forums. Basically, anybody using them for aerial photography, UAV, drone, whatever, have nowhere to go. Sort of dovetails with what a lot of members here are into.

And technically, helicopters are multirotors, having 2 rotors... :D

Bartman

where do you suppose we can fit them in? i was thinking of adding a full-scale sub-forum as well since we do have a lot of licensed pilots

dazzab

Couple of quick questions.

Is it possible to reverse a thread so new posts show first?

The email notifications I receive about new posts don't contain the actual post like the use to. Is it possible for notifications to include the actual posted message?

Thanks for the great work. I bet it was a stressful weekend for you but the results are fantastic! I really appreciate your hard work.