This post warrants absolutely NO replies (or reading for that matter)...

coreyperez

I just wanted to say:

I ORDERD MY FUTABA 14SG(H)!!!!!!!!!!!

Now, I'm waiting for XA to finally open up about the update they mentioned last year AND see how the new Tarot T15 / Foxtech Kraken (k130) do before I plunk down a crap ton of money...

SH!T YEAH SON!!! 14SG!!!!!!
(any recommendations on a simple (inexpensive) 6ch RX for a FPV Quad??)

Corey

jbrumberg

Too cool Corey. You certainly do not mess around when you go into "go mode". Good Stuff. Congratulations.

Does your wife know?

coreyperez

Are you kidding? She only thinks I have a "big one" (550) and a "little one" (lady bird).

I've got the 550, Honey Badger quad, and x3 lady birds!!! (plus enough <spare>parts to build another quad, using my spare 550 frame/arms)

I'd get beat to death! :black_eyed:

(I did get her a new $1700 iMac so I hope I can use that to defuse the situation in the future.... Plus I've got 16ish months left in Korea.. ) :dejection:</spare>

jbrumberg

My wife has an "idea" of what I have RC-wise which is not a good thing. I can also relate to the potential for negative spousal RC reactions and in keeping with my RC gameplan I am planning a foray down the "Big City" to go to a fancy jewelry store for an "appeasement" purchase proactively in the near future. It is my "go to" place of last resort when I have to get myself out of the deep doodoo that I get myself into episodically. I may not be able to afford anything RC if I buy anything there though.

coreyperez

:angel:
"Win some, lose some" & "Happy wife, Happy life"

I just choose to walk the line a little longer :)

Corey