TBS Discovery Pro - Rx Ready with full FPV setup

sixshooterstang

Bird's Eyes Aerial Media
For sale is my Team Blacksheep Discovery Pro Quadcopter. The copter comes complete and ready to fly minus the need to install your own radio and receiver and your own GoPro Hero 3/3+/4 Camera and a 3s lipo pack to power the video glasses if flying FPV. I have an FRSky receiver you can have you have a Taranis.

SEE THE EBAY LISTING BELOW FOR PHOTOS

You can message me here or go to the Ebay listing here: http://www.ebay.com/itm/TBS-Discove...745?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item2a4f18d859

May accept lower offers, particularly if you have any 5.8ghz video transmitters or micro fpv cameras.

Includes:

*TBS Discovery Frame

*Full FPV Setup:

-Headplay HD FPV Glasses (will require a 12v power source such as a lipo)

-Immersion RC 5.8GHz 600mW video transmitter

-MinimOSD wired to receiver Naza data

-Boscam Receiver

-Spironet LHCP Cloverleaf antennas on both ends

-3DRobotics Sony 520TVL CCD camera

-Gopro video out cable plus charging

*Alexmos 32bit gimbal controller with second IMU (possibly able to upgrade to third axis later)

*Naza Lite HACKED with NAZA V2 Firmware

*Naza GPS with 32dBi antenna mod and fold down stand (gets 14 satellites outside and up to 9 in my living room)

*Sunnysky X2212 motors with 10x4.5 HQ Props

*Afro Slim 20a escs

*x2 Lipo Batteries 4s 5000mah one has about 50 cycles and the other is fairly new at 7 (turnigy hardcase packs removed from case)

*FRsky receiver available if desired (will ship without it unless you tell me you want it)

*Lost model alarm

*BRIGHT LED strips front and rear for orientation

*DJI Landing gear

*Comes with spare arms and props

Notes:

*Naza lite can be rolled back from the V2 firmware easily if needed

*There are a few spots with adhesive left from rearranging components

*The video out for the vtx is being pulled from the top of the top plate rather than the normal pads as the normal video out pads where damaged while trying to remove my old 1.3ghz system. This does not affect performance just note that the green wire under the tape and adhesive on the top plate is the wire to attach the video transmitter.

*The current sensor is providing accurate voltage readouts but amperage is inaccurate. Voltage is really all that is needed to gauge your flight packs level

*button on top to turn gimbal on and off

*lost model alarm activates when the aileron channel has no input changes for over a minute

*battery tray is enlarged to allow for larger packs

Last edited by a moderator: