Tarot Ironman 1000, DJI Wookong M, Octocopter, BMPCC, Lumix, UAV DRONE RTF

Icarus Imagery

Ready to Fly (RTF) full professional aerial cinematography octocopter. Based on Tarot Ironman 1000 with a DJI Wookong M controller, this system is capable of carrying a Cannon D5 or Lumix GH3 but currently it has a Blackmagic Pocket Cinema Camera on an Arris 360 Gimbal which has a separate controller (two person operation). Its total weight is around 7kg and with two 5800mAh LiPos you get around eight mins flying time.
Using a DJI DT7 controller the pilot has a First Person View screen. The gimbal has a separate video transmitter so the camera operator can have their own view with only minor modifications the system.

The full list of components are:

Tarot Ironman 1000 (£250)
Wookong M flight controller (£500)
Arris 360 Gimbal with motors and controller (£450)
Blackmagic Pocket Cinema Camera (£650)
Panasonic Lumix G 20mm f/1.7 Lens (£300)
2.4 Ghz PC Datalink (£150)
OSD Mark 2 (£150)
Eight ESCs (£160)
Ten 15 inch carbon fibre propellers (£200)
Eight 320kv SunnySky brushless motors (£320)
2000mw Boscam 5.8Ghz video downlink with receiver for pilot (£90)
3000mw Boscam 5.8Ghz video downlink with receiver for camera operator (£50)
DJI DT7 Transmitter with DR16 Receiver (£100)
FrSky TX/RX (£100)
7 inch FPV Screen (£125)
Four new Zippy 6C 5800mah Lipo Batteries (£240)
Two Zippy 3C 1000mah Lipo Batteries (£50)
Mains Lipo Charger (£70)
HDMI to AV converter (£90)

There are loads of other bits that I have not mentioned in the main list along with the build time to put this together and test it. I am selling, as I am moving into a different camera system. A similar item on eBay is priced at €11000 which doesn't include a camera please see the following link:

http://www.ebay.ie/itm/171392756213

Some parts are newly fitted but given the nature of the hobby no returns are accepted for any reason. The octocopter is in full working order and I am happy to send videos of it operating fully.
I have built this recently at a cost of about £4000 so I am looking for that sort of money but am open to offers.

It is in excellent order and hasn't been crashed. It has had about one hour’s flight time in total. Please feel free to ask any other questions.

The logistics might be a challenge but I am sure we can sort something out.