For Sale Tarot 680 Pro Ironman

View attachment 28569 View attachment 28570 View attachment 28568 View attachment 28554 I started this build as my first hex build but the build has stalled because I have several other hobbies and three little ones. I have come to the realization that I should have build a smaller or easier copter or got one that was ready to fly. I stared little expense on the copter, most of the parts are Tarot parts. The hex is ARF, just needs to be programmed and it should be good to go. All of spare and extra parts will go with the copter. $700 obo. Call or text to 4066501155.

Drone: Tarot FY680Pro Ironman with Integrated PCB
Motors: 6x Tarot 4S 4006 KV:620
Props: 8x DJI T-Series 1255 Carbon Fiber Prop
ESC's: 6x E-Tech SimonK 30A Brushless ESC
Flight controller: DJI Nava Lite GPS Autopilot System
Batteries: 2x Flourean 5500mAh 3s 35C and Oriainal Lion Power Lipo Battery 11.1V 900Mah 25C with XT60 connectors
TX/RX: Walkera Devo F12E FPV Radio 5.8Ghz Transmitter with 5" LCD Display 12CH, Walkera Devo RX1202 12CH with BQY Transmitter LiPo Battery 11.1V 2200mAh 3 connector
Charger: IMax B6 Digital LCD Lipo NiMh Balancer/Charger, fireproof charging sack
Accessories: Tarot Retractable Landing Gear, SJCAM Action Camera, Gopro 3 Gimbal Brushless 3k Carbon Fiber Camera Mount & Controller & 2x Motors, Tarot Carbon Fiber GPS Mount, Tarot Carbon Fiber Inverted Battery Mount,
Extras included: 2 sets of Tarot replacement folding seat landing gear, 10x Battery Straps, GoPro Gimbal Mounted Strap, Carbon Fiber Gimbal Adaption Plate, USB 2.0 Easycap, CNC FPV Monitor Mount, Tablet Holder Bracket, 7 inch FPV LCD Sun Shade, Boscam FPV 32Ch 5.8G 600mW Wireless AV Mini Transmitter TX TS5828 Receiver RC832, 5.8G Clover Leaf Antenna Skew Planar 3 4 Blades Audio Video FPV L Style TX + RX, Servo tester, Battery Voltage Meter, Magnetic Prop Balancer, Alarm Buzzer and several other parts that I'm sure that I'm forgetting.

Let me know if your interested and I can get anything that you want to see. The drone has a couple parts off of it in the pictures shown, please don't think that it incomplete.

Last edited: