Need Help! Taking out a Drone

dromey

Story is: My Brother live way out in the country. Sparsely populated area. Can't even see his place from the road. Hunts deer off his front porch if he wants. Well for about a year he has been getting a vist from a Drone. Seems to come in there and hoovers 40-60 yards away. He was wanting to shoot it from the beginning. I looked up the laws. Seems that could have serious consequences. I told him all what the law says and talked him out of it. Now he tells me lately there has been up to eight at a time coming over. Coming over at Dusk or even at night. I got him to talk to the Sheriff. They just told him they are not going to come out there for that. They told him there's no law against him shooting a gun at night. He hasn't been able to find out where they are coming from. Don't have any idea what fun they are having watching him. He's just a 60 year old dude living by himself. I would bet the drones aren't registered. And I believe now days you are required to keep them in your line of sight. I don't think the local law would care if he took one out. But could come down to how good a Lawyer the guy gets. At this point I would say one has to be brought down. I would go for a silent kill. Then destroy the evidence. When he shows up ask for his ID and tell him he is Trespassing. I've looked into Jammers. Don't seem to anylonger be available. He lives in another State. If I was there I could take it out with one of my very accurate German made air guns. Any ideas? He lives on disability. So not a whole lots of money to spend. I myself have some cheap drones. Nothing like capable of flying like this. I am an AMA Member that flys Fixed Wing RC. Have some out Analog Transmitters. Wonder if one of those might take one out? Sad it's come to this. Any Ideas will be appreciated.