T960 Hex and X6 Frame For Trade

I have a T960 flight ready and a new in box X6 Frame with all parts. I bought this 960 for $2k and learned quickly that I was over my head. I also bought the X6 frame thinking I wanted to build another drone. After a couple of flights and a crash into a tree I figure I better go with a phantom 3 to learn what I am doing before embarking on the larger drones. After investing another $500 to restore the 960 I am ready to trade down. If someone has a Phantom 3 pro I am willing to make an extraordinary trade deal and take a loss. Make an offer... Please contact for pictures.

thengine

I am interested in the frame only, are you looking to sell this as a BNF? If so, it might be helpful if you part everything out included. Pictures don't really do much.

thengine

Not to be rude, but having to ask for pictures and what parts are included in your T960 is silly. That should automatically be part of your post.

That is like someone saying that I have a house for sale. Please buy it, if you want to know more, please contact me.