T-Motor worth the price?

wizprod

Having flown Hacker, Hyperion, axi and now t-motors, i must admit that next motors will also be t-motors. They are expensive, but they are well balanced, and performance well!

PeteDee

Mr take no prisoners!
Mmmm, depends, if SunnySky is available in the same size then you would have to have a compelling reason to spend twice as much.

Pete

I have used many Turnigy Multistar 420 KV motors, worked on a friends Hengli motors and also bought the Tiger-motors 4014 motors recently.
There are some who claim the Turnigy Multistar motors are close knockoff to the Hengli but performance and a look inside makes it clear that the Hengli motors are superior to the Multistar. Also I discovered that many of the Turnigy motors have a runout issue that, more often than not, cannot be fixed.

A closer look at the Tiger-Motors reveals a lighter overall motor weight for the thrust output and the motor specs show a broader range of battery cell counts that can be used. Overall I am convinced that the Tiger-Motors are very good motors. As far as the price, keep an eye on the classified section of MRF... there are some good deals from time to time on the quality motors.

Use the cheap ones to learn with..... then switch up to the quality ones for longer flight times etc.