Sydney Mutlirotor flyers where are you?

DaveH

Hi there,

I put together a custom tri about six months ago and have found it bloody good fun if not a bit challenging by myself. Would really enjoy catching up with some Sydney siders to compare notes/fly with. Timbrell park Five Dock has been a home base but flying with an ever increasing number fixed wing guys seems to be attracting the attention of the local ranger in more recent times.

I'm sure there must be a lot of multirotors in the area so is it time we banded together?

Cheers

Dave

AshCooper

Hi Dave,
I've just joined the forum but have been an active flyer for a few years. I've just started a Meetup group for Sydney multirotor pilots and hope to get some people together to not only fly, but also to do some other stuff to help ensure that our hobby stays accessible and not over-regulated.
Check it out here:http://www.meetup.com/Sydney-Multirotor-Society/. I'm planning a meetup in October and hope you can come
Cheers
Ash

DaveH

Sounds like some good objectives to be sure. Your date and time will be a bit tricky. Saturday evening a generally not that good for me.

AshCooper

Sounds like some good objectives to be sure. Your date and time will be a bit tricky. Saturday evening a generally not that good for me.

No worries - I'm flexible with dates and time. Just want to see who's around and we can take it from there. Fridays better for you?