For Sale Superb OnyxStar Hydra-12 for sale - Dodeca - Mikrokopter

Hello !

I am offering here my fabulous Hydra-12 for Sale, this is a fantastic machine, check for yourself !

This exceptional machine is quite rare, maybe only 20 were built (to be checked with Altigator/OnyxStar) Made in Belgium with Mikrokopter electronics use in mind. 100% European !!

A Dodeca, yes, 12 motors, but in quite a small footprint using a double Hexa-X structure, is is very stable in strong winds and/or with heavy loads. It is much smaller than a Dodeca from Gryphon Dynamics, much cheaper, much lighter and much cheaper to maintain !

One rare machine, you can use it under strong winds, under light rain.

Some photos:

344898IMG45221.jpg

545338hexaxlhydra.jpg

The structure is 95% pure carbon and aluminum. Very nice. Large, but not huge at all, 93cm from motor to motor.

I used it for a while as a Hexa-X, it was quite fun too.

The machine is fully equipped, and can be sold as such now. I can sell it as a chassis only, OR chassis with the electronics, but not electronics only. I have to sell the frame first or at the same time.

What's on it:

12 T-Motor U5-V2 850W with T-Motor CF props 16”x5.4. The machine is very reactive, with over 2 kilos of payload, it is hovering at less than 30% of power. I had over 20 minutes with 2x10A Gens-Ace with a small ZHAOYUN pro 3 axis and a MBPCC + 17mm lens.

412002motorsU5.png

331022U5V2andpropattach.png

506164pushpullcf16x54.png

The max payload is 12 kg I believe. Flight time goes down to 8 minutes however

Support for the camera is at 38cm from the floor, optional silicone dampers are already there.

252818trainfixe.png

121640supportnacelle.png

617016electronics.png

370245gpsv3.png

620966compas.png

904809electronics2.png

Power Leds are installed White at the front, red at the back. 10cm strips.

662903leds.png

https://drones.altigator.com/onyxst...12kg-de-charge-utile-p-41854.html?language=fr

https://drones.altigator.com/hawkm612-chassis-onyxstar-pour-6-ou-12-moteurs-p-41715.html

For sale at 4299€, it means a 66% discount over retail price. The machine is brand new it flew only a few hours.

Check again the "new" retail price ! The machine is complete and as described. It retails for over 18000€ New with the same configuration.
cool.gif

hermann007

Is this item stil for sale?
Is the Remote conteoller included for this price.
Does it has licence for a 5000M travel range.
Or will the equipment be able to fly for a 5000M range?
Is this range expandable?

Hi, this is still for sale yes, the remote controller isn't included for the price. People often have one remote for many multi-rotors. A licence for 5000M doesn't exist, you can have 250m as standard, 500m and 1000M as options. The licence is used to have the multi-rotor fly autonomously with a list of pre-defined waypoints within the range from the take off position. If you do not fly with waypoints the limit is only dictated by eyesight and radio range. Most quality radios nowadays can give 4000m range but it is difficult to see a multi rotor at 200 meters, it is already quite far. When not flying with waypoints, the multi will stop when out of radio range and come back to home position automatically. The other limit will be the video feed back that you will use. Analog video feedback give a better range than digital for the moment, at least for affordable systems. The last limit will be batteries. It takes time to go very far and come back, you need to take this into account with your flight time. To fly very far, you need to consider a electric glider (plane) with specific video and radio transmission as well as special tracking devices at your base station. My best friend did a lot of this long range flying.

If you are serious, radio can be included as well as 500m or 1000m licence (up to 1500€ value) with your purchase.