Super-F

mhills51

I just got this Super-F multi from GearBest the other day. First impression was the packaging was really nice. It is a mini not a micro. It comes out of the box with blade guards, but no extra blades. The blades are extra flexible and should hold up well. I think I would rather have the guards than extra blades!

The transmitter is also mini, but not micro. I have a hard time flying with the micro TX's. I didn't have a issue with the mini. At first look the gimbels looked cheap, but I found them really smooth and spot on. It has a flip button that I have not mastered! I don't know if it has something to do with flight mode or not. It also has a mode switch. I did find the mode switch looks like it needs to be changed on the ground because as I did it in the air all my trims went out the window.

The unit itself has green lights (front) and blue (back) It has landing gear that is the only thing that has to be assembled.

The instructions are a surprise! The translations are really good! The print is a little small for these older eyes.

Flight! After trimming in that only took a few notches. It is really stable and quick. As I said before it went a little off course when trying to change modes in the air. The fips are fast and it is smart in
increasing lift right before the flip.

In total for the price you can't beat this Multi. I don't know about parts, but anything that comes close to this you could just get two or three for the same price.

I lost my video editing when I changed to Windows 10. So this is raw unedited video so you get to see everything lol!