Storm 32 Wobble

I have today taken my 1st step into aerial video and I have set up a cheap gimbal (Storm 32 controller). I have seem many others with this same gimbal getting excellent results but for some reason I seem to be getting a lot os wobbles. Take a look here:

I have set up and balanced the gimbal, and even played around with the PID settings a bit, I have managed to improve it a little but as you can see in the video above its still a bit rough. If anyone gould give me some tips it would be gratefully appreciated.

violetwolf

Hi Richard, there's a huge support thread for the Storm Controller over on RC Groups forums. Olli the developer himself hosts the thread. Plan to spend a few hours reading!

Thank you very much, I'll take a look. I have followed quite a bit of his wiki to get me to this point.

Update: I took the drone out yesterday and hovered low so I could take a closer look, it appears they there is quite a bit of vibration coming from somewhere. I think the arms that hold the gimbal also support the landing legs which seem to wobble. I'll take them off to see if it helps.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk