Soldering TIPS for Newbies PART 1

Drones4You

This is a video that we decided to create for the newbies who are making some questions for us about soldering.
This is the PART 1 and very soon we will put other PARTS !

In this video you can see the material needed for SOLDER a Multirotor and some TIPS for the first soldering.
Always remember to practice BEFORE trying to solder a MK Board or any Board OK !

Last edited by a moderator:

ChrisViperM

I guess proper soldering is one of the most underestimated points in any RC hobby. It's good to have someone here to show some basic skills which are essential to be successful in this hobby/profession.
Since you are some sort of pioneer for Multirotors in Brazil and knowing how hard, difficult and expensive it is to get parts and equipment in Brazil (everything app. double the price of what we are used to pay), your efforts are very much appreciated. Keep it up.....:tennis:

Chris

Last edited by a moderator:

Drones4You

I guess proper soldering is one of the most underestimated points in any RC hobby. It's good to have someone here to show some basic skills which are essential to be successful in this hobby/profession.
Since you are some sort of pioneer for Multirotors in Brazil and knowing how hard, difficult and expensive it is to get parts and equipment in Brazil (everything app. double the price of what we are used to pay), your efforts are very much appreciated. Keep it up.....:tennis:

Chris

Chris

You are correct. In Brazil is very complicated but we are here to do.

Thanks for your comments and we continue to do this videos to help the guys that need

Regards

Anderson & Thiago

Lanzar

The way you heat the cable from top is not good. It takes too long and then all the solger material goes in the cable under the insulation. And it makes the cable stiff in the insulated part also. Cable must be horizontal, not vertical. Othervise it is good for newbies :)

Drones4You

The way you heat the cable from top is not good. It takes too long and then all the solger material goes in the cable under the insulation. And it makes the cable stiff in the insulated part also. Cable must be horizontal, not vertical. Othervise it is good for newbies :)

Thanks for your info ! I have some other companies here in Brazil and in one of them we have two technicians in electronics , they said that this way , when the cable gets the solder inside its better for the conductivity.
Soldering as I can see is a part of the business that each person has its own method , and its complicated to say if its right or wrong , the final result is whats its matter!
Best Regards :)

Anderson & Thiago