SOLD SOLD Tarot 810, Tmotors, Eagletree Vector, Arris Zhaoyun 32bit gimbal . FREE SHIPPING! SOLD SOL

charleshidalgo

I do things with stuff!
View attachment 27954 View attachment 27955 View attachment 27956 View attachment 27957 View attachment 27958 View attachment 27959 View attachment 27960 I have this Tarot 810 with tarot landing gear (non retractable) T-Motor MT3515-15 400kv motors and Maytech 40 amp esc's already installed.. I mounted an EagleTree Vector on this and tested it and it's ready to go. I unhooked it a placed everything in the box as I was going to keep it but I have decided to include the Eagltree Vector as part of the package. I'm also including the Arris Zhaoyun pro 32bit gimbal which will fit several different cameras. It's wired to use a single battery or dual parallel batteries if desired. I have a bunch of spare kit stuff I'll throw in and a set of 15" carbon fiber props. The motor wires are labeled for easy installing for the Vector flight controller. This is a heavy lifting reliable Tmotor setup running on 6s and it has mounting for dual batteries for parallel battery redundancy.

I've finished up my X8 rig heavy lift, I have an s1000, two inspire1 x5 pros and this was a project that I do not really have time to complete. I'm selling this at a nice discount to someone who wants to finish it. All the soldering is done so the rest is simply attaching the gimbal and plugging in wires for it and the flight controller then going from there.. If not I'll finish it up next winter for yet another backup rig.

I want 900.00 net to me and I'll ship and insure it for free in the lower 48 USA.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    216.9 KB · Views: 414
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    193.7 KB · Views: 422
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    177.9 KB · Views: 315
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg