Smooth out the movement with the tilt on the H3 2D?

I am flying a phantom with zenmuse and FUtba 14SG. The tilt is set up on a slider and when I use it the tilt up and down really makes the go pro jump and doesn't look good in the video.

Anyone know how I can smooth it out on this 14SG??

I am flying a phantom with zenmuse and FUtba 14SG. The tilt is set up on a slider and when I use it the tilt up and down really makes the go pro jump and doesn't look good in the video.

Anyone know how I can smooth it out on this 14SG??

Delve into the Futaba menus and select servo speed. Change the speed of the servo channel controlling your slider. You can select from 0 to 27. 25 works for me providing a silky smooth tilt.

Thanks for the reply.... I am new to futaba and when I went in there to change the servo speed it only allows 12 channels. I assume that the sliders are the 13th and 14th channels are the only 2 that are left ??

Can the sliders be assigned to one of the 12 channels?? Woukd appreciate any futaba help here !! Thank

The 14SG will allow you to assign any switch including the sliders to any channel. I am using S-bus2 and have channel 5 allocated to the right slider controlling the gimbal. You can use any channel not in use.

Thanks.... That helped. Mine was assigned to th gear channel and at 22 it is very smooth. I thought the limit was 25 but it allowed me to go to 27.

brownerd

Cool - Thanks!

Delve into the Futaba menus and select servo speed. Change the speed of the servo channel controlling your slider. You can select from 0 to 27. 25 works for me providing a silky smooth tilt.

Thanks for the tip! I slowed mine down to 24 ad now it is smooth, smooth, smooth! THANKS!

Flydigital

Another option is to use FPV goggles connected to a trainer port. (not possible on standard Phantom controller) The Fatshark googles have tilt sensors in the goggles. You can assign this to the up and down of the gimbal. I have set this up on a F550 and it works really well.<script type="text/javascript" src="safari-extension://com.ebay.safari.myebaymanager-QYHMMGCMJR/c04dba10/background/helpers/prefilterHelper.js"></script>