SKYC D20W WiFi FPV 2 Mega CAM 2.4G 4 Channel 6-axis Gyro Quadcopter One Key Automatic

Yupiter

Hello everyone!
This is my first mini review.The photos not the best doed with phone and English somewhere could be interesting.Thanks for understanding.
This quadcopter have been courtesy provided by Gearbest in order to make a fair and not biased review. I would like to thank them for this attitude.
You can find it actually for 40,26 USD at http://www.gearbest.com/rc-quadcopters/pp_356243.html

SKYC SDK20W 6CH REMOTE CONTROL QUADCOPTER
INTRODUCTION
SKYC releases a compact machine including brushead motors and 2MP camera in middle of 2016.This copter also including a full 2.4 GHZ WIFI connection and around 8 min of flight duration.This 178mm machine can represent the perfect compagnom for outdoors situations ,but I think it will only enough for playing sessions.

BOX CONTENT
1 x Quadcopter, 1 x Transmitter, 2 x Landing Gear, 2 x Spare Propeller, 4 x Propeller Protector, 1 x Screwdriver, 1 x Battery 3,7V 600mAh , 2 x English Manual, 1 x USB Charger, 1 x Camera, 1 x Phone Holder, 1 x Strap

OVERVIEW
The body of the copter had been made from plastic which is flexible and can accept some small torsions,slight bendings so ideal to absord the kinectic energy spread during the crash.The 2MP camera is installed to abs of the copter and the camera lense can be moveable to side up or down.Motors layouts is same than other models the front left is CW,the front right CCW ,the rear right is Cw and the last is CW.
FRONT VIEW

Side view
Not so much interesting

Rear view

-Bottom view
Place where is the camera and the battery.The battery connection is not stable need to plug powerfully to connect battery plug well and some place for landing gear.

Props
Some 5.3 inch made from plastic with screw holding

Motors
The LED light before are each motors -Enough lights from the LEDS for flying in dark.

To disassemble completly your machine, you will have to remove 14 small screws located insode the lower part of the pod.

The complete flying is working with brushing gear and the top is the proppeller

Battery...
Capacity is 600 mAh 1S LIPO with 30C discharge rate with Walkera plug .For his dimension its powerful battery for this little copter.

Camera module

A 360P model with relatively acceptable far to be a castrophic. The lens offers around 65 degrees of FOV and lense can be movable with hands.In GX UFO app it possible to watch live feed from picture and you can do pictures and videos.

Disassembling
After the unscrewing session, you can gently split in two

Prop guards and landing gear
They are so much unnesessary in my situation when stuck on tree is harder to take off. Landing gear is so useful many times soothed crashing.

Transmitter

A medium size model, with a large but sadly fake display, and uses 4 AA cells for power. Notice, this trasmitter eat fast batteries but at least you can install some Ni-Mh accus instead. First bad news, the sticks controls are not very precize/smooth....you don't feel a great quality build behind.
The transmitter is such only integrated panel with a lot of switcher and with short antenna which enough aprox to 30 m the house was maded from cheap plastic which give really Chinese feelings...Even in screw discounted which have to hold the panel.

With included 4AAA batteries

Inside is the one panel with two joystick and a lot of sticks

FIRST USAGE

First of all each time you are powering your system, you will have to link transmitter with the copter you have to do the first joystick (throotle) perform to perform to up and down until you hear beep.
My first demo was in strong Wind conditions.Then copter was very unstable only for little breeze modified his flying round and crashed in my third neighbourd thanks to plastic frame without any sign of damage.
Second was made in sunshine which is such okay.I have observed when reached 5 m distance the copter and the transmitter connection lagged which is manifested in the copter doesnt reacted immediatly.And sometimes crazied.The control distance is very limited something about 20-30 m.The flight time is better around 8-10 min it depends if using the camera or not.
Flying in outdoor is stable.Ready for playing with them.
About the special abilities.Return to Home is always stayed beyond me and catched a tree I called him a „treefinder”.
Headless mode is so much okay.I havent observed any errors with them.
Speed mode changing-The light is really for starters its very slow.For medium and fast I dont see any difference.
3D flying when doed it o all side the copter thrilled it and sometimes crashed but only in outdoor doed this.
For using in outdoor need to mode the antennas because like in my situation without them easy can get lost.And about the video is only enough for entertainment yourself.
CONCLUSIONS

Skydc delivered with SKD 20 a su lightweight AP machine. I really appreciate how easy this machine is: just few bottoms to handle and flight modes are ultra easy for beginners Of course no electronic stabilization yet, but videos are already acceptable..And his price is so much good. But only recommended for indoor use because the motor and the signal distance limites.And which I dont expected for discounting for additional props and in screws in inside transmitter.For first copter with which doesnt want to go outside it good choice.
PROS

+ stable machine indoor
+ cheap
+ 8-10 min of flying duration
+ Good leds, should be a good night flyer
+ Pretty silent for a geared quad
+Stable hover
+ Flexible plastic absorbing well moderate crashes
+ 88 g machine with all adittions
+ Cheap machine versus all included features

CONS

- Low signal distance