Shopping cart update and Introductory sale price

UAVproducts

Formerly DJIUSA
Shipping cart will be updated today and no coupon code will be needed for discount. Give me a few hours to do that. Sale price is $1199 and will run til end of Sept.

Everyone on the pre order list will get their WK-M first of course. I will send emails out to those still waiting.

DJIUSA.com to order.

Note: Website will be completely redone starting this week. Expect great things to come. We are carrying Droidworx, UAVFrame, PS1, RC-Carbon (after I get first order and check quality is 100%), AVroto motors, APC props etc... If there is something special you want or want us to carry let us know and we will get it. We will be working with our reps so they can bring you products also. We want to work with everyone and not work against competitors. (Not always easy to do but that is our business model we want)

We will also offer fully built RTF systems shipped to your door. Turnaround time is very quick.

Thanks to all for waiting on the pre-order and the hassle with the coupon code etc. It was the only way with limited inventory to keep control of it. There will be no more shortage of WK-M in stock anymore. We order them 50 at a time.

Sorry for the spam etc..

Any questions we can always be reached at Info @ DJIUSA . com

Robert

Bartman

Welcome to MultiRotorForums.com!!
Xoar props! E-props though, 2 and 3 blade, not the gas ones we've been using though.
10x5, 11x5, 12x5