Shipping to Canada

msj.vista

Hello, please let me know if you have shipped machines and parts to locations in Canada. I am interested in making a purchase of a machine and would like to know what obsticles there are, if any, to doing cross border business. Thank you.

ctbon

I can answer this one. I've ordered a tonne of stuff from Flori and the gang and they are fantastic. The only issue you will have is that you have to pay customs duty when your stuff arrives. This is basically just the equivalent of our sales tax...15% or so. Just make sure they send USPS and not UPS. UPS charges a brokerage fee which is ridiculously high. USPS doesn't charge this.

baker2055

If you live close to the border you can get it sent to US side and pick it up yourself. You will pay GST and PST, you don't need to hire a broker if this is for personal use. If it is for business you only pay GST but have to fill out more paperwork at border. The copter is assembled is US and most parts are from elsewere but its like a Ford assembled is US but some parts are from China, no big deal they are more interested in getting their GST.