Seems Strange

rwilabee

I just finished putting together a new Hex Copter. When I started to lift off it looked like it was going to tip to the left so I killed the throttle. I then held it in my hand and if I increase throttle it wants to go left. In the begining I did the throttle calibrate on the Maytech ESCs, I have the Hexa V picked in the WKM software, All motors are turning in the correct direction, and I already calibrated the transmitter in the WKM software. Any thoughts? I'm running Tiger motors in this Hex. The IMU and the Antenna are pointing stright at the V.

Rich

Just figured it out. I forgot the most basic thing. Right and Left hand props I didn't have in the correct spots. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Aviator

I just finished putting together a new Hex Copter. When I started to lift off it looked like it was going to tip to the left so I killed the throttle. I then held it in my hand and if I increase throttle it wants to go left. In the begining I did the throttle calibrate on the Maytech ESCs, I have the Hexa V picked in the WKM software, All motors are turning in the correct direction, and I already calibrated the transmitter in the WKM software. Any thoughts? I'm running Tiger motors in this Hex. The IMU and the Antenna are pointing stright at the V.

Rich
Double check your prop and motor direction, and double check it corresponds to the proper motor layout.