SDI to AV Scaler/Converter for Copter

Vortex

I'm looking for a scaler/converter for use with a BM4K on my Copter. The one I have I am loosing the screen border right where the camera data is and it's driving me nuts so I'm looking for an alternative.

This is the one I am using......From eBay

Thanks,

Lance

attachment.php

Attachments

• SDI Converter.JPG
    SDI Converter.JPG
    75.5 KB · Views: 182

kloner

Aerial DP
vortex, are you using a monitor? does it have various pal and ntsc offerings to choose from? might flip through all of them to see if one is working better

Vortex

vortex, are you using a monitor? does it have various pal and ntsc offerings to choose from? might flip through all of them to see if one is working better

Hey Kloner, I have tried that and got it a bit better. I even removed the display from the case to see if the case was overlapping but it wasn't.

kloner

Aerial DP
might try ntsc if your pal,,,, if possible. maybe theres a 4:3 and 16:9 to choose, try those. look for stretch versus fill scaling

Vortex

might try ntsc if your pal,,,, if possible. maybe theres a 4:3 and 16:9 to choose, try those. look for stretch versus fill scaling

The monitors I'm using are a 7" FPV monitor so there aren't too many variable options available. PAL gave the best fit........

Thanks.

Kari

I'm using atomos converter and it's working well with bmpc. It's light and powered from gimbal via included adapter.