School needs help for Beecore/Flysky!

GeekTeach

My students and I are trying to get a beecore based drone to work for an upcoming league tryout with our local schools. We ordered a bunch of equipment based on a previous league's build and have (we think) purchased everything as closely as possible to the old builds that worked. Our problem is that once bound (they DO bind) to our Flysky controllers, the throttle does not engage like it did with our previous drones on the same core/control board (beecore 2.0, link below). This same problem is happening with all 10 we ordered and have built. We have tried everything that we can easily find online and in the documentation of the controller to fix this issue including:

-Reset trim on all axis to center, throttle stick down fully. ONCE for a few seconds on various drones, the motors spun up, but then not again.
-Trying our old controllers, which are the same model but with the toggle switches installed at the top of the controller. These did not work and had the same issues arming the throttle.
-Switching the various controller settings using the "hold both sticks to the bottom left and turn on" procedures in the remote documentation.
-Tried with and without FPV camera installed in both the battery terminal configuration (sharing inputs with the board) and the dedicated pads/joins for cameras. The camera works in both, but still no change in the drone.
-Tried (and failed) to connect the beecore via USB to our PCs to no avail. Is Betaflight supposed to interface with the remote control or the drone board (beecore)?

We are on a timeline and have spent quite a bit of money getting these drones for the students and desperately need some help from those far more experienced than us. My students recorded a video showing what happens (and doesn't) when we bind and attempt to use the throttle (nothing) that will hopefully help. Thank you ahead of time to anyone who can give us some tips or things to try.

Video:

Remote Control:

https://www.readymaderc.com/products/details/flysky-i4x-24g-4ch-transmitter-radio

Control Board:

https://www.readymaderc.com/products/details/eachine-beecore-f3-osd-v2-flysky