Sale av200 3 axis gimbal plus extras

Bartman

Welcome to MultiRotorForums.com!!
Hi Daniel,

It looks like it's seen a lot of flying. Are any parts needed if I wanted to use it as a two axis camera mount? Has it ever been crashed and bent back into shape?

Thanks,
Bart

daniel

Yes, a lot of flight time, never a crash.
Just a hard landing, that damaged one skid, but still working.
The only issue is the roll arch is a little stiff, just loose a few screws to put it in and that's it.
Is a great gimbal, and with the new brushless upgrade will be better.

Thabks

daniel

anybody interested in a used AV200 360 gimbal at $300 !!!!!!!!!!?????
The roll arch is tight but loosen a few screws and works, for the price you can use it as back up....
just the 360 adapter new is more than $300 dollars....

let me know....
thanks

DucktileMedia

Drone Enthusiast
If all you have to do is loosen a few screws, why dont you do it and then not post that it needs it? This reminds me of a 57' chevy I looked at years back and the guy told me all it needed was a battery or he would start it for me. I walked.

daniel

Very simple,....because i don't want it anymore.
i have 2 brushless gimbals for nex5N... one brushless for Black magic Pocket and GH4,....
I used the AV200 for big cameras like 5D, C300, Scarlet...... and i simply decided not to fly big cameras, my clients like the quality of my lightweight cameras....less Stress for me.
So........ thats why im selling the AV200 my friend.
i rather sell it, i don't have room for it.

DO YOU WANT IT?

;)

Bartman

this is an absolute STEAL for anyone doing aerial photography with 5D size cameras. do a flight, land and change lenses, take off without having to re-tune anything. maybe not the best for shooting pro video but a steal for any aerial photographer. fwiw, i'm using an AV-130 on my dedicated photography heli with a Canon T2i.

:)

Bartman

.............The roll arch is tight but loosen a few screws and works.............

what Yuri is saying is that if the arch is tight and it's just a few screws that need attention to fix the problem then it would be nice if you demonstrated that it is just a few screws by going ahead and fixing it before you sell it. if the arch is bent then it won't just be a few screws but more likely a $150 repair kit to get it working just right. i've got an AV130 with an ever so slightly tight arch movement and it's bad enough to keep it from being useable for video.

bart

DucktileMedia

Drone Enthusiast
That is exactly what I am saying. I just sold my av200 so I don't need another. It is a great gimbal when tuned right under a decent controller.