S900 fly away....nearly!!

Glennyboy

After having my s900 with A2 and zenmuse GH4 and loads of successful flights todays flight something went wrong! fortunately not on a Job!

After a few minutes while watching my monitor from what i can tell the camera twitched on pan, i looked up and had no control of the craft, I switched to home on IOC but no response just hovering and twitching, then for a moment i had yaw control and turned the s900 towards me, i pushed forward on pitch and she awkwardly started moving to me, i had no control over throttle at all, eventually it was above my head, i still had no throttle, then almost as if she was on RTH she started lowering in attitude, no control over legs she just lowered onto ground GH4 hit first then tipped over and props broke. to be honest i just let drop....rather that than she fly away. maybe should have switched to atti mode but while i could still see her i didnt want to freak it out.

anyway if anyone could check out the flight data and let me know your thoughts i would be grateful, the only thing i can see is the compass data stays the same for a while then what appears to be back to normal.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ch255ut7t60y38g/FLY088.DAT?dl=0

cheers.