S1000, with A2 and FUTABA T14SG Setup Help

I'm trying to get this up and going but its fighting me. The Futaba tx is totally new to , i'm a JR Spektrum user. So programming is a little difficult, I do think I have the basic functions set. Here's the problem now, when I go to power it up with it's flight pack in the assistant under voltage protection it says no battery detected and the green led's on the esc arms are in a steady blink and beep then my assistant says error detected and program has to close. That happens every time I hook up the flight pack. But just normal setup through the USB port on the led to the computer it's fine. There is one thing I didn't like and wasn't to sure of and thats the M1-M4 and M5-M8 flat pin connectors and their orientation when plugged in, also where does the 4 pin all black wire go. I have yet to find a diagram or picture that shows this plug configuration. I will be flying the airframe only until I decide on which gimbal so I'm looking for some gain settings and also what is the normal way of setting up your flight modes, ATT/ATT2/GPS/ ATT--I don't want manual. Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.