Running Naza assistant software on a tablet?

Helijib

Hello!
I've been running my Naza software on parallels on my Mac and am tired of the waiting game to boot up every time just to make a few tweaks to the Naza every so often.
Wondering if you any of you are using any of the popular tablets like the kindle, android or even the samsung to work in the Naza assistant?
Or any other ideas of cheap small laptops that can be taken to the field to make Naza tweaks.
Thanks!

There is some high end Armed Forces Multicopters that have been using tablets c/w an additional GPS ground station to increase GPS accuracy for some time now but with proprietary systems. IMHO - It will happen with WooKong M first but not for a while yet. Tablets for Naza etc. much later after that.

Kilby

Does the Naza work on Windows 8? If so, you might be able to use one of the new Windows tablets.

ChrisViperM

Hello!
I've been running my Naza software on parallels on my Mac and am tired of the waiting game to boot up every time just to make a few tweaks to the Naza every so often.
Wondering if you any of you are using any of the popular tablets like the kindle, android or even the samsung to work in the Naza assistant?
Or any other ideas of cheap small laptops that can be taken to the field to make Naza tweaks.
Thanks!

It might work, or not....but it definitely will not work on iPad, Android tablets, smartphones etc....unless DJI programs an specific App.

http://compreviews.about.com/od/buyers/a/Windows-8-Tablet-Conundrum.htm

Why not get a used, older small notebook/laptop from ebay for a couple of $$ and forget all the worries with Parallels on the Mac. I got an older Asus Eee PC which I don't have any other use for....it's small, it works with the Assistent software and when I go flying it's always with me....so changes are done within a few minutes on the field. Easy, uncomlicated and cheap.....

Apart from that, Windows 8 Tablets are stupid expensive, hard to get and nobody knows if they are any good or not.

Chris