Run away drone!

Denver Davis

I have a fairly simple drone is called an f8 monster. I'm sure someone has seen it somewhere. I have taken it off about 19 times and at least 15 times has been fine. However I have had to take off twice to the left all by itself, just by hitting the automatic takeoff and I have tried the follow me app part and it decided to take off straight to the left instead of following me and go 175 m and crash into a tree, we're in early and the day it worked fine and actually did follow me. However it also was really acting like it couldn't find me the first time I tried it. When this happens I have no way of stopping it regardless of what Fail-Safe things I do whether it's return to home or using the sticks to control it or automatic land, so I don't get it.
What are the possible things, reasons it is doing this?

Denver Davis

I am gonna say you had metal interference or some sort of gps trouble
Ok, I will keep away from anything that looks like it's metal and take a good look at the GPS. I'm also going to take a good look at the Wi-Fi connection..# of bars I have, though I did have a good picture still viewing on my phone of the fact that it had landed in some leaves.We will see thanks Denver
I am gonna say you had metal interference or some sort of gps trouble

MJW

Another thing to check is pre-flight procedure, sometimes in a hurry to get airborne again a step isn't taken properly, like waiting for the transmitter to link with the drone, low transmitter batteries, not taking off from a level spot, not setting the drone flat when setting the gyro's, not letting it gather all the GPS satellites it needs if GPS is in the drone,