RMRC new1.3 vRx w/ CP antennas

kloner

Aerial DP
Up for grabs i'm putting my tan rmrc 1.3 video receiver w/ 1258 and w/ saw filter. Since i'm switching over to 2.4, i'm gonna let all of it go with my CP antenna collection for it. includes 1x 4 lobe cloverleaf, 1x crosshair and 1x 4.5 turn helical and 2 side feed video transmitter 3 lobe antennas. Looking to get $100 shipped including all fees conus

i.php

i.php

i.php

i.php

i.php

Tomstoy2

Kloner, I am curious what the advantage/disadvantage is between 1.3 and 2.4? I've been thinking of getting away from 5.8 now that I know I'll be flying more distance. Plan on doing a lot of flights up in the mountains here so I will need to burn thru a few tree's on occasion.
Might very well be interested in picking up your system.

kloner

Aerial DP
the 2.4 is the cats meow, but if you run 2.4 for rc controll, it knocks that option out of the equation. 1.3 is strong, but is strongly influenced by interferrence. i had left this in my zeph but the implanted antenna is shadowing something (servo or cf spar) and making a crappy static that shouldn't be. Probably could have just put another antenna, but i want to condense it all down to one frequency.

Whatever you do, get a lawmate video tx in either frequency, you won't be dissapointed. This had the digital 1500mw one, it sucks

you just stopped me from posting this in rc groups. if your serious but need time, let me know. otherwise i'm gonna try and blow this out of here. The helical antenna is really, really nice. Copper tubing, new, very clean picture. The crosshair is alright, i think eitehr the cover over the top or the sides is screwing it up unless it's just my plane. don't really have time to figure it out, when ready made put them lawmate 2.4 vtx's up for half price, my decision was made.

My dragonlink moved to istanbul turkey this am. took 18 minutes to sell over there

Last edited by a moderator:

Tomstoy2

No, go ahead and sell it, buddy. Don't wait for me to make up my mind. Your point an 2.4 is what I've read, too. When I go lr I want to do it all right the first time so I might as well plan for it.

@ Kloner, I am also looking to get into FPV, I was told that my Futaba 2.4 FASST would not be effected by the 1.2/1.3 system. I may have to put a filter on the reciever side of the video.

Is that accurate?

Thanks for clarifying.

KS

kloner

Aerial DP
yes, 1.3 works with 2.4 very good. 1.3 can tend to screw with dji gps. the dji stuff is made to work witht he frequencies you see them using like 900, 2.4, etc. by the same token, 5.8 messes with eagle tree gps's so it helps to avoid stuff that collides. I'm not sure on specific filters for 2.4, never used it together but with a filter on a vRx would mean the 2.4 rc makes static when you get near a vrx .....

These parts all just sold. Man, rcgroups has alot of people that troll the classifieds.