Regarding Xaircraft

paktazh

Hi everyone
I have a question I want to buy Xaircraft 650 V8 for filming first want to know honestly that is it stable enough for filming since I need it for filming second if I buy the xaircraft v8 what else do I need beside mount for camera and since I want to use GPS and compass. Also need the mount movement and want to custom made landing gear so I can open it 90 degree so I can do free camera movement to shoot some one told me that I need a 12 channel Radio any suggestion for a good Radio or any other part that I might need and what is the must powerful battery that keep the V8 longer in the sky since I don't know if the xaircraft V8 comes with battery or no also want to know if their is Radio that can transmit the low battery warning for the xaircraft ? also does any radio works for it ?
Thanks in advance

DucktileMedia

Drone Enthusiast
Based on the fact they just delivered the first batch today I don't think you are going to get an honest answer on that for a few weeks. I got my x8 in today and it a very nice kit. The chinese clearly do not understand some basic things but overall is one of the cleanest frames and electronics I've seen. BUT...will it be stable enough? I have been wondering the same thing and I will tell everything I can on here as I progress.