Really great GoPro video with some aerial sequences......

ChrisViperM

Just found this vid and thought it's really great......it got some sequences which are shot with a Multi, but the whole vid is once more a proof to me that Aerials alone, regardless how well balanced, are just not good enough to keep an audience watching. Forget about the "perfect" gimbal.....rather think about a "perfect" story.

Chris

Last edited by a moderator:

jetbootz

As I retired BASE jumper, i can tell you that what you see in the video is not your average youtube watching rich daddy syndrome turn up and hook off a brigde kinda base jumpers. These 2 people are the pinnacle of the sport, combining technical climbing and low altitude base jumping. Oh and nerves of steel. How freaking narrow was that catwalk at 03:32 ????? i have never done anything so intense as this. amazing video , thanks for posting

pic of my last jump :

View attachment 14889

Attachments

• My last jump.JPG
    My last jump.JPG
    92.9 KB · Views: 327

VIQuad

I felt like I was going to fall off my chair like 4 times in the beginning.

Cool video fo sho....

ChrisViperM

As I retired BASE jumper, i can tell you that what you see in the video is not your average youtube watching rich daddy syndrome turn up and hook off a brigde kinda base jumpers. These 2 people are the pinnacle of the sport, combining technical climbing and low altitude base jumping. Oh and nerves of steel. How freaking narrow was that catwalk at 03:32 ????? i have never done anything so intense as this. amazing video , thanks for posting

pic of my last jump :

View attachment 18646

just hope you are not "retired" due to injuries......the pic of your jump looks scary to me.

chris

jetbootz

HI Chris

nope, I am functioning perfectly, thanks for asking :)

This was planned as my last trip due to deciding to have kids . I witnessed a fatality ( again :( ) the day after this jump so I decided to stop after 93 in total. many of my friends did not make it to retirement though ...............

SMP

Whew... great vid!! Thanks brother!!

Back in the day used to do the pro motorcycle roadracing thing. Thought I was a badass till I saw the guys with the wingsuits... those guys make me cry like a little girl!!