Ready to Fly and flight tested mid to heavy lift octo, Tarat X8 unbrella fold.

jhardway

If you are looking for a DJI alternative then this is a good place to start, Tarot X8 Octo copter with retractable landing gear, and new designed DJI s1000/EVO folding propellers. I am looking to sell it mainly for the simple reason I like building copters and I am thinking of putting together an true x8 - quad configured multirotor.

The copter is ideally setup of for adding almost any type of brush less gimbal in this catagory, if its a Zenmuse, Movi5 .. 7, or any other type of brushless gimbal of your choice. It will fly it. for you.

The components such as the motors, ESC, and WK-M have less then 9 hours of use on them.

Build list is as follows.

1 - Tarot X8 Frame
1 - WK - M DJI flight controller, Firmware 5.20
8 - TMotor 4012 340KV
10 - Maytech ESC's (two for parts)
8 - DJI New designed S1000/EVO Folding propellers

$2600.00 firm - located in the mid Atlantic area.

If you are interested in a complete set up with quick release, large brushless gimbal, controller (transmitter/reciever), ODS Mark ii, Battery, AV Video Center Run up the motor for multiple 360 control.

1 - tattu 16000 mha ( 3 cycles)
1 - DJI OSD Mark ii
1 - Alex Moss Gimbal Controller (8-bit)
1 - Tarot Dampen Plate
1 - Futaba Tranmitter/Receiver 2.4 FAST system - runs fine with another 2.4 system on board (DMX)

with extras
$4600.00

Pictures to follow but below is some clips of,

the very first fight

follow by video sample from the gimbal result itself (in a tarot 1000) same type of octo but not fold-able.

Last edited by a moderator:

jhardway

a few photos during a flight with the large brushless gimbal mounted, with a 16000 mha I was able to get 15 min flight time out of it. On this day the winds were between 8 and 12 kts gusting 16. The copter performed with no issues.

View attachment 23140
View attachment 23139

Attachments

• eDSC_0942.jpg
    eDSC_0942.jpg
    57.6 KB · Views: 619
  • eDSC_0958.jpg
    eDSC_0958.jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 424

jhardway

price change, $2300 for frame, motors, ESC's and WK-M and DJI s1000 folding props

$4300 with gimbal and everything listed as extras above.