RC Rotors and Aerial Media- Still Innovating!

SleepyC

www.AirHeadMedia.com
Hey guys, my good buddy Beat at RC Rotors and Aerial Media is working hard every day to take the use of multi rotors to the next level. His company had mastered AV several years ago and has added a slew of cool rigs to their product line. From FLIR cameras to other sensory devices, it seems like they will just go on forever!

The other day while checking facebook, I saw that Beast had posted a new rig that is boasting some impressive flight times and features!

Evolution MatriX L
One of the new products coming for 2015. Flight time up to 1hr. shown here with a day night sensor with pan tilt and zoom control via pwm, FLIR sensor also available. Full telemetry, autonomous, foldable, rugged travel case with handles and wheels, prop size up to 29 inch, Designed and manufactured in the US.

View attachment 22148 View attachment 22149 View attachment 22150

And they are also selling a rig that has no problem flying the somewhat heavy DJi Ronin!
Check it out: (and yes that is Bobby Watts and Kyle Stacey from Xcam...)

View attachment 22151
View attachment 22152
View attachment 22153
View attachment 22154

For more information check out: http://shop.rotorsandaerialmedia.com

Attachments

• RCR.jpg
    RCR.jpg
    64.4 KB · Views: 462
  • RCR2.jpg
    RCR2.jpg
    282.9 KB · Views: 430
  • RCR3.jpg
    RCR3.jpg
    287.8 KB · Views: 441
  • rcr 6.jpg
    rcr 6.jpg
    118.5 KB · Views: 440
  • rcr 7.jpg
    rcr 7.jpg
    72.4 KB · Views: 388
  • rcr4.jpg
    rcr4.jpg
    197.9 KB · Views: 409
  • rcr5.jpg
    rcr5.jpg
    209.5 KB · Views: 398
Last edited by a moderator:

Kilby

I'm lucky enough to have RC Rotors in my own backyard and I can tell you, they build some serious machines! I've worked with several of their aircraft on a few different jobs and have always been impressed with the quality.