Q-BOT micro copter - Cannot get it working. Second purchase

Flydigital

Has anyone used a Q-BOT microcomputer and managed to get it working? I bought one from Hobbyking and simply could not get it to work / bind. The transmitter module had 2 Red LED lights that would not change at all, regardless or pressing the central button.

I sent it back and got another via an eBay user. Again, no luck. Instructions are not helpful and very badly translated and lacking in detail and logic for novices. So really have no idea what to do.

I have a Turnigy 9x that I'm plugging it in to. Again unsure as to how the cable connects or whether I need to program the 9x to make it work. No info provided.

This second purchase is the same - 2 solid red LEDs on the module and nothing seems to work.

If anyone knows the secret I'd love to know. Can't find any info elsewhere on this problem.

Flydigital

Supposedly the mode can be changed between F/J/W - Not sure how as red light never changes. Also not sure what F, J or W represent as it's not explained. I'm assuming it's for the type of controller you have but not sure what a Turnigy 9x would be. In any case it seems stuck!