Prop upgrades for DJI motors

I know most people will say to ditch the stock DJI props asap due to spontaneous breakage. But upgrade them to what? I checked out some APC props and they arent even close to being able to fit onto the DJI motor shaft. I was just curious of what I need to be looking for to get some replacements that will fit.

OneStopRC

Dirty Little Hucker
Anything will fit, but they have to be made to fit. Graupners are probably the best you can use, but you will need to buy a prop reamer to make them work.
The newer dji props work good, I have not had one break on me ever. Even from a 60' drop out of a tree, it just bent the prop which impressed me.
Now if you want to go the graupner prop way, you can go to team black sheep website and get 2 pairs of props for $30 + shipping.

-----------------------------
Sent using my fingers on my electronic telecommunicating device thingy via Tapatalk 2

I agree with deanot... the new 1038 props from DJI are great! I have been flying with them for months, and I know many friends in the AP business that use them for their setups.

W5HYN

DJI Props

I agree with deanot... the new 1038 props from DJI are great! I have been flying with them for months, and I know many friends in the AP business that use them for their setups.

I also agree that the new DJI 1038 props are good quality - very tough. But they are very flexible and there is some flapping going on that causes vibration. I would like to try a set of carbon fiber props to see if they reduce the vibration. Any recommendations for reliable carbon fiber props?