Prop adapter confusion

Right, over the last four months of completely immersing myself in this and eventualy going against everybodys good advice to build a Cinestar 8 everything is going excellently. Thats mostly down to spending every waking hour researching and with help from you lot (thankyou).
There does seem to be one last point of confusion, a piece of knowledge that has completely slipped me by.. prop adapters.

I didn't even think that there may be various sizes of holes in props or varying sizes of prop mount but apparently there are loads.

My problem is that I have a couple of sets of Xoar PJN 14x5 props and they dont fit onto the standard prop mount for the MT3515-15. I've tried looking for prop adapters and found loads, problem is there seems to be no way of telling what goes with what. I'm so confused and need a bit of help. Anyone able to tell me what to get?

Typically those motors come with the prop adapter. If the prop adapter threaded bolt is too large for the props, they need to be reamed out with the correct reaming tool....... never use a drill bit or the larger hole will be drifting to one side etc.
Not sure how the wood prop hubs stand up to having larger holes though.
For initial flights on a new MR, cheap props are the way to go and there are plenty around including some cheap and very thin carbon fiber props from China.
Save the wood props until after your last MR flip or crash.

Even with many hours flying the smaller learner MRs such as Blade MQX, DJI F550 and an S800 clone..... I still tense up when flying the big 1500 mm Cinestar Octocopter......
so much weight and cost to lose.... one hard landing and its back to major bench work, recalibration etc.