AR Drone Programmable drone with SDK

Visionary

I'm totally new to drones!
I'm looking for a drone with functional design requirements:

• Programmable: must be able to program the controller (with SDK) so the unit must not come pre-programmed.
  • Durable: many drones are lightweight meaning they will be more highly influenced by wind and not able to carry heavier objects such as mounted cameras or external objects, such as glasses of water/pill dispenser etc. The drone must be durable and robust, fairly stable,& easily maneuvered
  • Long Battery Life: many drones operate with limited battery life, meaning they must recharge frequently. Extended battery life is important during flight mode so that revisits and time take to recharge are minimal.
  • Wireless Connectivity: from the drone to a central server (PC etc) that will control the drone and instruct its flight path, actions, etc.
Can you please suggest some websites where I can find such a drone or any other interesting ideas how to build such a drone?
thank you :)

hartrox

Hey,

There are no many drones you could program. Actually, I think only Parrot have a SDK from the larger manufacturers.
You could check Flyver ( http://flyver.co ). They are building a SDK and marketplace for drone applications. You could buy some popular hardware and hack it to use the Flyver SDK which is supposed to be released soon as an open sourced project.

Arthur89777

Well, if you need to fly long time, you cam look for Li -pos with high capacity and maximum current less than 15C. For example, 10