Product Review ** SOLOSHOT2 Robot Cameraman

SleepyC

www.AirHeadMedia.com
View attachment 24149

Hey guys, I did this review for our sister site GiantScaleNews.com but I thought it was relevant for this site as well so CHECK IT OUT!

Hey guys, the weather here in Ohio finally cooperated and I was able to get out and test the Soloshot2! AS I have stated before I was super pumped to get a chance to test this rig out as it will help me get reviews done when I can't get a second camera man! And I can say after using this bad boy, it is now on my short list as a must have unit!

Instead of typing on in the old school magazine style of review, here ya go a complete review in a video! So grab a tasty beverage, a fat bowl of popcorn and enjoy! This is the civilized way to enjoy a review. And if you really want the specs and all of that other stuff no one reads... look below the video it's there.

Soloshot2 Pro (Camera Bundle)
MSRP: $649.00

Automatic PAN, TILT, ZOOM and Camera Control right from your Tag in one easy to order package! Just like that you have your own Robotic Camcorder.

The Camera Controller even comes with a special cable for powering the SONY CX405 while it tracks so you can film yourself for up to 4 hours.

In the Box:

Attachments

• SOLOSHOT2_Robot-Cameraman_Press_Image2.jpg
    SOLOSHOT2_Robot-Cameraman_Press_Image2.jpg
    164.6 KB · Views: 378