problem with taranis x9d and nasa v2

willie56

i am setting up 3 way and override switches, I've got the" SE "switch set for the modes, I can get the offsets for atti and gps to land on the right spots, but for manual, i can get manual highlighted on the assistant but when I hit enter on the radio the highlight slides over to the right side of the screen and the offset goes to a GV1 reading, Its the same with the failsafe switch, I am using the "FS" switch, it does the same thing, get the highlight to land on failsafe, when I hit enter on the radio highlight slides to left and I get a GV1 reading for the offset. But the good part is that when I switch the failsafe switch on it does deactivate the mode switch, and the mode switch operates correctly, cause the naza led is giving me the right codes. green flashes for gps, amber flashes for atti, and no flash for manual. Sorry for long drawn out question, but any help would be appreciated, thanks

I hate to direct you elsewhere but its a long explanation to correct your problem. I'm not exactly sure why it's doing that but I seem to recall having the same situation with it switching to that GV1 parameter. I (and countless others) use Dennis Baldwin's videos on youtube. Just search his name, you will have to hunt through all of his videos but its there believe me. I just programmed my Taranis with my Naza M V-2 on S-bus for the first time and everything worked perfectly. Its so easy you almost feel like you cheated.

willie56

thanks for that, thats exactly what i was doing, going to s-bus set up, anyway, just watched his video, followed it step by step and bingo, it all works, just needed a couple of twiks and all is well, good radio, but can be frustrating at times, anyway thanks so much for the advice.