PLEASE VOTE! Home A'drone Contest Voting Thread

Please help pick a winner of our Home A'Drone Contest!

• Riki Risnandar

Votes: 3 11.5%
  • Vladoportos

Votes: 1 3.8%
  • N3m1s1s

Votes: 5 19.2%
  • Ckhatch58

Votes: 17 65.4%

• Total voters

Bartman

Welcome to MultiRotorForums.com!!
Hi folks,

The contest is done and we've got four entries to take a look at. The guys did a great job getting household object to fly (with the help of a few 250 spec racing motors) so now it's our job to pick a winner.

The entries are listed below by number, take a look and let the voting begin!

#1 @Riki Risnandar

#2 @vladoportos

#3 @n3m1s1s

#4 @ckhatch58

n3m1s1s

lol it took about 20 actual flight hours in the bedroom for Her to become immune to quads lol what you are seeing is her nerves approximately 7 years after that?? not recommended but every summer she makes me do laps up and down her body in mre or less ground effect :) much cheaper than aircon dont worry i lay back and fly up n down myself too

Bartman

lol it took about 20 actual flight hours in the bedroom for Her to become immune to quads lol what you are seeing is her nerves approximately 7 years after that?? not recommended but every summer she makes me do laps up and down her body in mre or less ground effect :) much cheaper than aircon dont worry i lay back and fly up n down myself too
do i laugh or cry! :)

n3m1s1s

voting should be over any day now!
l say call it ref :)
Ckhatch58
17 vote(s)
65.4%

clear winner ;) and it doesnt look like anyone else will be stopping by to vote (even if they did i doubt it would change the winners percentage enough to get Ckhatch58 down to 50%) so l say

--- please send Ckhatch58 his prizes so we ALL can see the joy on his face chop chop :) ---

Bartman

who runs this site??? i thought i set the poll to run for seven days and i thought i'd get a notification or something but it still looks open!

i agree! congrats @ckhatch58 on a commanding win and thank you to @Riki Risnandar @vladoportos and @n3m1s1s for your entries!

@ckhatch58 , pm me and we'll get the shipping info squared away. i'll put everything in the mail Saturday or middle of next week.

Thanks everyone for voting!!!!

ckhatch58

Thanks everybody for the votes. I was kind of expecting more people to submit their project at the last minute so no one could see their idea. I am kind of glad no one did, would have made more competition for me :) My daughter wanted to enter but we didn't have enough time to put together another quad. She wanted to make a Flingshot flying monkey fly. And thanks Multi Rotor Forums for putting on this great little contest. And thank you Hobby King for the prizes I will put them to good use.

ckhatch58

Does anyone have any contact with Bart? I have PM’d him a couple of times reference the prizes for the contest and haven't heard from him or received anything as of yet.

n3m1s1s

yea Bart said F*** the contest im keeping ALL the prizes!!! only kidding Bart :)

but on the flip have you ever known the words hobbyking, (pick anything you like from the list below) prompt service, reliability, trust worthy, quick to respond to issues, quick to refund, everything posted free of charge, items cheaper than ANYWHERE else, allows honest reviews of their products on their site and youtube/forums, to be in the same sentence?? ever??

hobbyking possibly had what they thought would be a very cheap marketing advert idea and probably thought 50 people would upload a new video that mentioned their hobbyking giveaway as well as MRF

4 people entered

hobbyking possibly had what they thought would be a very cheap marketing advert idea and probably thought 300+ people would vote on a video that mentioned their hobbyking giveaway as well as MRF

26 people voted

maybe hobbyking thought the cost of the advertising (the prizes) was not worth the amount of publicity (26 voters) they actually received??

maybe hobbyking didnt even know they were giving away prizes because someone had already bought the goods from hobbyking and was using the prizes and name hobbyking to drive traffic to a forum so it would look more attractive to a potential buyer?

also, did you get an email a couple of days after the contest saying MRF had been sold? (i could be mixing up info here thats why i ask) maybe Bart isnt ANYTHING to do with MRF anymore and it might be up to the new management to ship your prizes

last thought maybe posty has your package and its still winging its way to you as i type :)

Bartman

i've been in touch with ckhatch58 about the prize package, just have been busy and let it slip, that's all. just got home last night from a trip and have to recover, get caught up, throw it all in a big box with a ribbon around it and get it to the post office. :)

it's all good and it'll be out this week.

Bart