Plantation monitoring via UAV project

arethna_jaeger

Hi all, I'm a new member and new to UAV. I would need advice on following:

Im currently devising a UAV project to monitor condition of a plantation estate, specifically to conduct a close inspection on the pollination process of the plant.
Currently the hardware I own is:
DJI F550 hexacopter ( full set)

Crius AIOP microcontroller

CCD camera module

Sonar

embedded Intel Atom N2600 processor.
My idea is to use the CCD module on UAV to do the inspection, this to replace human workload having need to climb trees and inspect themselves, the image captured will be sent to ground station (be it a self designed GUI). I plan to have an algorithm determining the condition of pollination.So right now I have some questions on my mind:

1. My primary concern is the stability issues. There are alot of leaves on the trees. So how am I going to acquire a stable image? is it a stabilised gimbal embedded camera?

2. There are alot of leaves around the tree. Do I need a sonar to get my UAV around the leaves? How complex would it be if I add in a sonar into my project?

3. For this project I'm being provided an embedded Intel Atom N2600 processor. I plan to use it as a ground station Rx microcontroller. Do any of you have better idea on how to use the microcontroller instead?

4. For the pollination process algorithm, how complex will the idea be?