Pixhawk - extending status LEDs

RCJardin

Not so new and improving
I am very pleased with Pixhawk but would like to replicate status LEDs on the rear of my craft. Cannot find any reference to this,what do I need?

RCJardin

Not so new and improving
Thanks for this reminder. I have seen this item and it seems a bit vague as what it actually indicates. I want to monitor the power arming indicator and the GPS status at the same time from the back of the machine.

glider

Thanks for this reminder. I have seen this item and it seems a bit vague as what it actually indicates. I want to monitor the power arming indicator and the GPS status at the same time from the back of the machine.
I have the external LED on my Spy. It cycles through the different colored lights, turns blue, then green when GPS locked. If something goes wrong, the light flashes a different color such as yellow. That's the only info I can give.

I drilled a tiny hole in the support at a slight angle and wondered if it would be bright enough to be seen from behind. Believe me, it is bright enough.

RCJardin

Not so new and improving
I have the external LED on my Spy. It cycles through the different colored lights, turns blue, then green when GPS locked. If something goes wrong, the light flashes a different color such as yellow. That's the only info I can give.

I drilled a tiny hole in the support at a slight angle and wondered if it would be bright enough to be seen from behind. Believe me, it is bright enough.

Thanks for the info from all. I am now ordering the LED/USB kit to get going.