Phantom 2 vision + video editing questions.

Larry9901

Hello folks,
I'm about to pick up my phantom vision+ Quadcopter and have some basic questions.

What at is the easiest way to edit the videos I take?

how do I send raw video from Phantom to iPad?

Then,

i want to be able to edit video from my iPad and send it to youtube once edited? Or how would I send edited video to a disc or flash drive from iPad?

i know this is probably a dumb question but could someone give me some step by step instructions along with editing software that works well with iPad? I'm only looking to do basic editing such as shortening video, maybe adding music, adding some text in certain areas etc etc.
Thanks
larry

Last edited by a moderator:

harens

You should be able to send the un edited footage directly to YouTube and edit it in YouTube. YouTube has all the tools you need.They even have hundreds of tracks of royalty free music you can add. They also have as very nice way to annotate the video. You can do all of this prior to actually publishing it.

harens

I do not use an ipad so do not know about that. I use a pc, but it also works on my Galaxy Note 3. But youtube is a google product so maybe that is why it works so well on my Chrome browsers. Might be a case where the functions are harder to find. I suspect if you google "youtube editing on an ipad" someone out there will help you. Good luck

I would recommend using a piece of video editing software such as iMovie, premiere pro, or final cut. After your video is edited it's easy to export it to an appropriate bitrate for web streaming and upload to youtube or vimeo.