Ok, got plenty of video now but how do you handle 200 Meg files???

Hi guys!

Relatively new to Quad world but not to the hobby and very impressed by the stability of my DJI F450 with NAZA + GPS. I fly with Hyperion 3s (2200 mAh for 7 solid minutes and 5000mAh for 15 mins). I am shooting video with a HD Flip camera and the result is quite good. No jello, barely no vibrations, super clear and no fish eye effect. After many attemps with different mounting system the best has been loose velcro!!! (sometimes the cheap way...). I have notice the ENORMOUS size of my files such as 650 Megs for 9 minutes of video, heck, how do you handle such files!!!!! Can't email this! Skydrive is limited to 2 Go and no mail box can accept such files without problems.... What is the best way to edit and SHARE my videos? Appreciate your help and suggestions....Boy what a blast it would be if I can solve this problem!!!!

Thanks in advance, looking forward to your reply!

Youtube or vimeo man, then just post or send out the address/link. As far as editing goes there's many options, I've found adobe premiere pro handles any format I've used and exports in just as many

Ok, I see, that seem to be relatively easy. I will proceed this way. Any suggestions for easy free basic editing software? I am a pilot, really not a movie maker!! (Ha! Ha!)

Dreamweaver

You can try the big 4 for 30 days generally ADOBE, SONY, CYBERLINK & COREL go to their websites and d/l a trail copy.

Spent last w/e trying them all and liked the SONY VEGA 11 PLATINUM the most for speed of editing/use.

Yeah HD is around 100MB per minute...YOUTUBE is your answer i have been uploading 500MB+ files this week.

Dunno what the account limit is?

~Mike

kloner

Aerial DP
one of the cheaper easier pay for editors is power director.... dthat's all i use, can edit out crap, if i was better can fade between scenes, edit music to length, pnp, etc. like this

if you have windows, you can get or already have installed something called windows live movie maker. it lets you do similar, just not as easily

Last edited by a moderator: