Off topic area?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Macsgrafs

Bart & other admins, is there any chance we can have an off topic area, just so that we can still visit the forum, but when it gets abit heavy or depressing (as some threads can be), then we ALL have an alternative area to view, vent our frustration & so keep the main threads on topic.....any ideas if this is possible please?

The main reason why I ask is because I have some SERIOUSLY IMPORTANT information for people with mortgages, its a BIG game changer!!!!! (i live in rented accomadation so its not really to my advantage, just those who don't realiuse whats goiing on behind the scenes).

Regards
Ross

Bartman

Welcome to MultiRotorForums.com!!
i'll discuss this with the moderators and get back to you. the last time this was proposed we opted to keep the site on topic.

thanks,
bart

Sorry guys...but an Off Topic area is kind of off the topic of multirotors. And since we don't have an area to talk about things off the topic of multirotors, we're going to have to ask you to get back on topic and stay there! :sneakiness:

....sT

Macsgrafs

Don't keep us in suspense - spill!!!

I'm in suspenders Ross!!

Same here.

Sent by my fingers

OK because I see this as VITAL information for anyone with a "mort-gage" (French for Death grip). It's a 27 minute video clip of an ex bank manager, very well educated may I add, exposing fraud in mortgage companies. Simon (Spaniard) will now continue...if you get stuck, PM me & I will try & explain what you might be stuck on.

Ross

Last edited by a moderator:

Macsgrafs

i'll discuss this with the moderators and get back to you. the last time this was proposed we opted to keep the site on topic.

thanks,
bart

As you see Bart I went ahead & posted the video, sorry but I'm one of those men that stands up for the little guy, I hate seeing people ripped off in any way, shape or form, so I had to do it. Some will think its all crap, others hopefully will search more into this & see how they could be due for a serious payout...maybe even cancellation of thier mortgage & a free house to boot!

I consider myself a member of the freeman community, even though the press are trying to make out we are terrorists....paper terrorits at that.

Regards
Ross

hjls3

THanks Ross, good stuff. Whether or not MRF ends up with a off topic are, I will be following white rabbit education. Banks are the Devil followed closely by insurance companies.

Macsgrafs

THanks Ross, good stuff. Whether or not MRF ends up with a off topic are, I will be following white rabbit education. Banks are the Devil followed closely by insurance companies.

Indeed they are my friend. Look over Simons other videos...I'm sure there will be many eye openers for you, as there was for ,e when I first learned of the big lie we ALL have been living!
View attachment 9865

Attachments

• Think.jpg
    Think.jpg
    103.6 KB · Views: 190

CrashMaster

The institutions will always let down, those they are pretending to be there to protect because they are indeed funded by their own fraudulent schemes.

I vote for sticking to multirotors. Please can we keep politics out of this forum, especially wacky nonsense politics. Everyone's entitled to an opinion, and that's mine.

Eddie.

Macsgrafs

I vote for sticking to multirotors. Please can we keep politics out of this forum, especially wacky nonsense politics. Everyone's entitled to an opinion, and that's mine.

Eddie.

Eddie,

For a forum to be FREE & to keep increasing numbers, then an off topic area seems to be available on some of the best ones out there.
If you don't like the idea of an off topic area, may I suggest that YOU do NOT visit said area...isn't that an easier answer rather than curtailing other peoples free speech?

I agree about politics, but unfortunately it's a part of EVERYONE's life, wether they like it or not!
you are claiming that what we have posted is wacky nonsense...now PROVE your claim! Because without proof, then you are more whacky than anyone else, so i await your reply, I'm sure you will have 100% proof of what I say.

Ross

Last edited by a moderator:

Hi Ross,

I agree with you regarding free speech, but the internet is full of places for that. I visit this specific forum for news and discussion of multirotors. I certainly have the option of not reading off-topic discussion, and that's fine.

Regarding your politics I am claiming nothing, simply opining. How can I prove an opinion? As it happens I have looked into the details of the freeman movement, hence my opinion, but that's just me. You can choose to believe what you like, as is your right, but it has troubled me in the past that otherwise useful threads on this forum have been (in my view) rather tainted by off-topic "freeman" discussion. If a specific off-topic area will keep the rest of the forum clear, then perhaps it would be a good idea after all.

Kind regards,

Eddie.

CrashMaster

I agree with both.... Multirotor for Multirotor.... But Off Topic would separate any thing like this.

As for whacky - every week new scandels are being uncovered.
In the UK, due to our stupid libel laws, we have no real freedom of speech. Anyone with money can buy their own justice here and the masses kept down while the rich get richer. Don't delude yourself it is all about money and the maximising of the grab for it. Right and wrong are not considered.

Macsgrafs

Hi Ross,

I agree with you regarding free speech, but the internet is full of places for that. I visit this specific forum for news and discussion of multirotors. I certainly have the option of not reading off-topic discussion, and that's fine.

Regarding your politics I am claiming nothing, simply opining. How can I prove an opinion? As it happens I have looked into the details of the freeman movement, hence my opinion, but that's just me. You can choose to believe what you like, as is your right, but it has troubled me in the past that otherwise useful threads on this forum have been (in my view) rather tainted by off-topic "freeman" discussion. If a specific off-topic area will keep the rest of the forum clear, then perhaps it would be a good idea after all.

Kind regards,

Eddie.

Just like this current thread, it's NOT affecting anyone who doesn't want to see it ;)

I agree with both.... Multirotor for Multirotor.... But Off Topic would separate any thing like this.

As for whacky - every week new scandels are being uncovered.
In the UK, due to our stupid libel laws, we have no real freedom of speech. Anyone with money can buy their own justice here and the masses kept down while the rich get richer. Don't delude yourself it is all about money and the maximising of the grab for it. Right and wrong are not considered.

Exactly why so much needs to get out to people all over the world!

Ross

Bartman

Welcome to MultiRotorForums.com!!
Folks,

I keep kicking this idea around and I'm all for an off topic area but I also happen to have some insight as to what I can expect to see there. I don't suppose I can post an off-topics area and ask that we keep it politics and religion free, what's the point then, right? On the other hand, politics and religion get people looking differently at each other and we're a small group still so I'd hate for it to spill over into the rest of the forum areas. That would seem inevitable to me.

On the other hand I can quite clearly state that anyone that does carry the off-topic area into the multi-rotor areas will be banned without hesitation. I'm that certain I don't want things spoiled here because a few people might have too much zeal for their alternate politics or opinions.

Still watching the conversation and considering it.

Bart

Macsgrafs

How about you give it a try Bart...Temporary & see how it is going after 1 month?

Religion & politics..the 2 main things that divide us all, instead of uniting us as they were intended to do!

I want to expose the banking scandal even further & I feel we on the MRF can ALL benefit from knowing what they are hiding.

Ross

Status
Not open for further replies.