Aeroxcraft Not working... Aeroxcraft GoPro Gimbal

zx12rcarl

hia
ive got one of your aeroxcraft gopro gimbals and im haveing probs getting it to work how it shud :(
on your site it says smooth GoPro camera stabilisation but i can not get any video from my gopro thats smooth
i get like a stuttering on my video when the servos move the gimbal and no matter what i try with my setup its the same stutter
on the video.

i dont have any video to show you at the mo.. just down to all of it was no good and i didnt save it but next time im out i will upload some.

im running a naza with a f550 frame with graupner props 9x5, ive tryed running the gimbal with the naza powering the gimbal and ive tryed a bec with external power
and i get the same stutter in the video, i also tryed the video without the gimbal running and the video is smooth so its not down to props or
anything like that.

ive also ordered and tryed 2x new savox sh-0255mg servos, and 2x new futaba s3156 servos and 2x cheap new orona ds-929mg servos to no joy :(
this thing is starting to cost loads now.

if anyone out there has any input or help please post... or if your having the same probs

thanks

zx12rcarl

so it looks like most of my probs are with the servos and the naza then... what about if i modified the gimbal to use MXL pulleys and timing belts ? has anyone tryed this.
is there a aftermarket box i can get to handel the gimbal better than the naza.

i think most of the judder is on the roll and when i move my hex left to right in my hand i can see the gimbal judders when it moves... its not smooth at all.