North-Jersey Meet-up on the 31st?

Bartman

Welcome to MultiRotorForums.com!!
Anyone want to try to schedule a meet-up on the 31st? We can plan to fly but if the weather's no good we can plan something else.

Meeting place to be determined. What say you?

Bart

Bartman

the following sunday is the Super Bowl which I'll be tuning in for unless the Packers aren't in it.

Maybe Sunday the 8th?

Bartman

hey guys, sorry there hasn't been much follow through on this but it's been cold and windy!

who wants to do a meet-up one evening and just get the ball rolling on other stuff by doing a happy hour somewhere?

Maybe Morristown or New Brunswick? I could do either

@maxwelltub @Jhop @Ahmed_A @djw43 @filmfly @yodee @SPARKY426 @porsche2013 @zwiller5

What days work better for you guys? Midweek? Weekends? Saturday or Sunday?

Thanks! We're running out of time if we're going to try to do some racing in the spring. Is anyone ready for a 250 spec class?

Bart

djw43

I am free most of the time, mo town is closer to me also, but not avail weekend of feb 7th
David

I live in Morristown, so that's easy for me. Would be great if the weather would open up so we could do an open fly.

I finally was able to get a little fly in yesterday - but just let me know when you set somethin gup.

Bartman

Would anyone like to try for tomorrow evening in Morristown? Eric, where's a laid back place for us to meet up and geek out? Preferably with adult beverages available?

Or would next Thursday be better? 7PM in Morristown somewhere? I can do this week or next