Need Help! Non-Responsive Eachine 250 Racer

KellzBellz

Hi Everyone! I am pretty new to drone racing as well as drones in general but really enjoying it!

I just bought an Eachine 250 Racer that had no receiver. I purchased a Radiolink R6DS receiver, thinking that it would work with my Radiolink AT9.

I installed the receiver and flashed the latest firmware for SP Racing F3 FC. The FC is actually a modified NAZE 32 F3 called SP Racing Acro. Now when I power the drone up, there is no response, it does not beep at all and the rotors don't wiggle, only 2 lights, the blue one on the flight controller and the purple one on the receiver. I set it up for PPM and also tried sBus. Can anyone help? Thanks in advance.
IMG_2439.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_2439.JPG
    IMG_2439.JPG
    104.3 KB · Views: 1,053
Last edited:

RENOV8R

Try changing the cable on your receiver to channel 2 pins which is sBus. Make sure your ports setting for uart 2 or 3 (check your manual for which one your board is using) is enabled for serial RX and set to sBus in configuration. So I guess that's a long-winded way of saying change from PPM to sBus. haha

KellzBellz

Thank you for replying! I moved the connector to sBus and still the same, it doesn't beep at all and the motors don't do that jiggly thing. The manual gives 0 specfications. Actually not much information at all.

Last edited:

RENOV8R

That receiver does work with the AT9, did you do the binding procedure with the rapid flashing LED first?