No video received on Black Pearl monitor

Dave Healy

Hello

I have the DJI S1000+, A2 controller, iOSD Mark II, and Z15-5D III (HD) with the Canon EOS 5D camera mounted and set up exactly as per the manuals. I'm using AVL58, through the iOSD, to transmit video to a Black Pearl FPV system (32 channel version).

Everything looks good, and works fine, including the iOSD displayed data on the FPV monitor; but there is no video from the camera. Camera shutter and video control works fine from the dedicated T10J transmitter. Gimbal LED is solid yellow. HDMI cable is well secured into the camera, and I've checked all the Z15 GCU cabling. I've cycled through all possible band/channel combos on the monitor and the transmitter, no change. I've toggled the AV-HD switch on the gimbal.

When I disconnect the cable between the Zenmuse GCU and the iOSD, the Black Pearl monitor screen goes from bright white to flat grey, so perhaps something is being transmitted....

What else can I do?!?!

Many thanks,
Dave

Dave Healy

Hello - yep, done that. Also tried Mirroring/No mirroring in the Camera settings to see if that makes any difference; it doesn't.
DJI finally got back and suggested the gimbal firmware for the HD-AV component may be out of date (I have 1.14, they say 1.18 is the latest). But the Zenmuse Assistant software won't download any update...
Still stuck.

Carapau

Tek care, lambs ont road, MRF Moderator
You probably need to see if there is a new version of the Zenmuse assistant to pick up the latest firmware.