No Naza startup song on power up

unknownid

So I had this together first go around and she flipped cause I had a prop on wrong, then I fixed the prop and it still wanted to flip over so I took it all apart and am trying again but I am having the same wonder I had the first two go's at this and that is when I plug the battery in my ESCS (hobbyking 40a) only give a solid beep vs the naza start up song my phantom makes. any ideas?

I found out after making this video.... Manufact. site says
【Normal Start-up Process】
Turn on the transmitter and move the throttle stick to the bottom position.
The motor will emit a long “beep----“1 second after the system is connected to the battery indicating the ESC is armed and the multi-rotor is ready to go.

But where in my naza jingle!?! Doesn't its absence indicate somethign wrong? (Using a Naza V2 with X8r rx). I calibrated each arm individually.

Bartman

Welcome to MultiRotorForums.com!!
the jingle is probably coming from the motor controllers in the Phantom which are likely different from the motor controllers in your custom build.

Seem plausible?

unknownid

the jingle is probably coming from the motor controllers in the Phantom which are likely different from the motor controllers in your custom build.

Seem plausible?

Totally seems plausible. I just hear it on the custom build videos I've seen so I worry that I might have done something wrong.

Bartman

Welcome to MultiRotorForums.com!!
i'll try to plug my NAZA heli in later and see if it does it, gotta run out and do a few things right now.

naza 1 or 2? i think i've got a 1 on a heli in the shop