Newbee

Perf

Just wanted to say Hi to all. I am an intermediate heli flyer but I am rely interested in getting into multi rotor so I will need some help along the way.

Bartman

Welcome to MultiRotorForums.com!!
welcome to the site Perf! make yourself at home, we'll be here when you're ready to get started.

Perf

Thanks for the welcome. Would like some suggestions for afirst multirotor for me to research. I don’t want a toy but something well-builtand stable. Thanks to all.

Perf

Ok I have looked at the phantom and it looks like a goodfirst multi. But if I want to build a kit that would have the same features asthe Phantom and about same price what would be a good one. What is a good dealerto use hear in the US for the Phantom and for a kit. Sorry I have so manyquestions but I am just getting in to this end of the flying hobby. Thanks

nicwilke

Ok I have looked at the phantom and it looks like a goodfirst multi. But if I want to build a kit that would have the same features asthe Phantom and about same price what would be a good one. What is a good dealerto use hear in the US for the Phantom and for a kit. Sorry I have so manyquestions but I am just getting in to this end of the flying hobby. Thanks

I'm building this. Should come out at a little over the phantom in cost, but very reasonable quality.
If you want to build, certainly can say it is the better way to go. You learn so much.

View attachment 11014
Sent from my GT-I9305T using Tapatalk 2

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1365602598726.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1365602598726.jpg
    73.6 KB · Views: 230